The SONY FDR-X1000V Action Cam manual user guide has been released by Sony at their website. The SONY FDR-X1000V Action Cam user guide is provided in PDF document format that you can download directly from Sony website. The SONY FDR-X1000V Action Cam come in English. You can read this SONY FDR-X1000V Action Cam user manual by using PDF reader software/application. The SONY FDR-X1000V manual contains reference information about the SONY FDR-X1000V Action cam.
First, checking the bundle items such as:
· Micro USB Cable
· Rechargeable battery pack
· Waterproof Case
· Attachment Buckle
· Flat Adhesive Mount
· Curved Adhesive Mount
· Startup Guide
· Reference Guide
Name of Main Parts / Device Overview:
1. REC HOLD switch
2. REC (Movie/Photo) button/ ENTER (Menu execute) button
3. (N mark)
4. PREV (pr evious menu) button
5. NEXT (next menu) button
6. Display panel
7. Speak er
8. REC/LIVE lamp
9. IR remote receiver
12. Connector cover (HDMI OUT, Multi/Micro USB Terminal)
13. REC/access/CHG (charge) lamp
14. Lock lever
15. Battery pack/memory card cover
How to Charging the Battery Pack:
1. Slide the lock lever down to open the battery pack cover
2. Insert the battery pack.
3. Close the cover. Confirm that the yellow mark on the lock lever is not visible.
4. Confirm that the camera is turn off.
To turn off the camera, press the NEXT or PREV button several times to display [PwOFF], and press the ENTER button.
5. Open the connector cover (1) and connect the camera to an activated computer with the micro USB cable (supplied) (2).
How to Inserting a memory Card:
· Insert the memory card properly, confirming each side is facing the correct direction.
· To eject the memory card, lightly push the memory card once.
* Use an SDXC card (Class10) when recording movies in XAVC S. Use an SDXC UHS-I memory card (U3) when recording movies with 100 Mbps.
• Operation with all memory cards is not assured.
• Confirm the direction of the memory card. If you forcibly insert the memory card in the wrong direction, the memory card, memory card slot, or image data may be damaged.
• Format the memory card before use.
• Confirm that the connector cover and the battery pack/memory card cover are securely closed and any foreign matter is not stuck in the cover before use.
Otherwise, it may result in water immersion.
Setting the clock:
Press the NEXT or PREV button and select [SETUP] à [CONFG] à [DATE] to set the date and time, and region.
This SONY FDR-X1000V Actioncam is available FREE at Sony website, we merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content.